- Lightweight 7075-T6
- Replaces the standard forward motor mount shaft
- includes the necessary shims to secure spur locker between FMM and driveshaft
- Increases front weight bias
- Requires a driver side drop 3-link front axle
- Specifically designed around the TGH H.O.G. C1 & C2 chassis may fit others with modification to the chassis or mount
- Sealed can motors with external iron covers may not clearance dual servo mount
Easy install, great way to get that fwd weight bias with out using brass.
It is a great part being able to swap the motor more forward and lower really helped my truck take new lines I've never been able to before
i haven't used this yet, still waiting on links for the build, but, i like the idea and am pretty interested to see how well it works!