- THIS IS TRANSMISSIONS ONLY!
- COSMETICTLY BLEMISHED - ANODIZING DEFECTS
- PROUDLY MANUFACTURED and BLEMISHED in the U.S.A.
- E.B.R. = Elizabeth "BETSY" Ross
- Case is 13.5MM THIN x 36MM TALL w/out spur assembly
- Complete assembled transmission
- AVID RACING CONCEPTS bearings
- Pre-greased with COW RC UDDER BUTTER
- CNC 6061-T6 case and motor plate
- CNC machined shafts
- CNC machined case hardened gears
- APPROX. 30% Overdrive
- 1.94:1 Front transmission output
- 2.65:1 Rear transmission output
- 3MM TGH ADAPTER PLATE to accommodate standard 3 gear transmission mounting pattern or the original TGH mounting pattern NOT INCLUDED (PURCHASED SEPERATELY)
- TGH Slipper Plates NOT INCLUDED (PURCHASED SEPERATELY)
- TGH V2 SLOTTED DELRIN SKID NOT INCLUDED (PURCHASED SEPERATELY)
- TGH SPUR LOCKER NOT INCLUDED (PURCHASED SEPERATELY)
Ordered a blem 2lo and spur locker. More than satisfied with my 2lo, honestly can barely even see the blemishes in the anodizing, just 2 little specs that didn't fully take color or something. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.
This is like the 4th one of these 2.low trans that I have bought. The first three were non blems this last one was a blemished version and it worked great. The red anodized finish had 3 silver spots and that was it.. I am very happy once again with TGH Products. Thank You for making quality affordable.5☆'s Space City Crawlers H-Town-Wes
Wish it was slightly narrower to fit between chassis rails
I bought three of them for 2 class 1 and a trail rig build. I mounted in a SCX10ii builders with trimming the receiver box. Mounted in a Gspeed C1V1 and just had to snip a tab on the left rail to clear the motor. Last one went into a ierc C1 merge with no modifications at all. All work and look flawless! You will be very hard pressed to find anything that compares to these!!!! Let alone finding a blemish!!!
Very high quality and spot on what they said it would be no bat and switch