Adding product to your cart
- 1 x 5.5 mm Hand Nut Driver Wrench
- 1 x 7.0 mm Hand Nut Driver Wrench
- Steel construction, optimized for durability and long wear characteristics
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Heat Treated to Last a lifetime (70+ Rockwell Hardness)
- Nice deep tool head in order to get to a nut that is located on a long screw
- Thin wall tool head in order to fit into those tight areas.
- Laser Engraved with MIP Logo and Size of Nut driver
- Color Coded Band to quickly distinguish one size from another.
- Short tool length, as the ergonomics of using the tool are improved in this configuration.
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather, so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA
- Highly regarded as the #1 Tool in the RC industry
- 20 plus years of production
- Used by World Champions and hobbyists alike around the World
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device