- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Available raw or anodized black
- Features AXIAL/ELEMENT 3 gear and TGH mounting bolt patterns
- 48MM THIN x 48MM TALL x 59MM NARROW
- Weight: 6oz as pictured
- Completely assembled transmission and transfer case
- AVID RACING CONCEPTS rubber sealed bearings
- Pre-greased with COW RC UDDER BUTTER
- CNC 6061-T6 cases and motor plate
- CNC Stainless Steel shafts
- CNC case hardened gears
- 30% Overdrive
- Recommended for use with RRP0100 10T 32P motor pinion
- 13:1 Front transmission output w/ recommended motor pinion
- 17.6:1 Rear transmission output w/ recommended motor pinion
- (2) M3x0.5x8mm hex bolt motor screws w/ M3 washers included
- (1) M5.5 TGH Motor Hex Bolt Wrench Included
- Wedge shim included to keep driveline angles parallel when installed on angled skids
**DOES NOT INCLUDE SKID PLATE
**MOTOR FOR REFRENCE ONLY, NOT INCLUDED
I was a little skeptical to install this at first. But Holy cow! It's amazing. Lobe the way I van fit a fusion pro in the sherpa and it took home a 1st place trophy at the first comp I tried it at!
Highly recommend this trans!!!!!!!
Excellent quality and smooth as butter I love this transmission.
I have used the 210 for a year now on my C2 comp rig. It was a perfect fit for my CCW Reaper chassis and works to perfection. A Rock Crawling beast of a Transmission in my opinion and very well built to last. Easy to install and no problems. I did gear up to a 14T pinion for wheel speed because I run TRX4 portals. Thanks for the great equipment TGH.
I love these transmissions,they simplify a C1 build immensely!
Awesome transmission for my class 1 and fit perfect in my tiny truck.!!!